Wednesday, February 2, 2022

ghost 👻

Inviscible 
She stared at me like nothing had happened
She walked past me, like it was obvious, 
She gave me a stern look like what's up bitch

Dead,I try to speak up, I I wanted to feel inviscible like how you saw me , I wanted the courage to speak up to you,I wanted to be close yet away, I just wanted to sleep on it and forget about the other night

I'm petty but happy, hard but soft,, I walked to you with an apology and you turned back like no don't do that, then no you said it okay, like it's normal like it was nothing, you said that these things happened and bitch that broke me, I didn't sleep the whole night or the better part of my night because I knew we had a connection, because were it not that I feared the noises you could make,I wanted to do more,like I knew I could do better and you say it's normal, I spend sleepless nights just trying to feel whatever I felt with you, I crave and I'm turned on whenever I see you, but you said it's normal and fuck that 😞 sucks.

You are my darkness.

1 comment: