Sunday, February 17, 2019

NO MOTIVATION

Dawn breaks 

Normal chores waiting

This is Africa 

I call it green

No need of an alarm

Since extending sleep

Is injustice to yourself

Its so normal

Same events all day

That you think🤔

Will I die without

A grave🤨

You begin digging it


It comes at noon 

''I'm in love with a hungry soul

It makes me alive" 

Some artists kill me

Though I find it hard

To be kind enough

To murder them



I stare at the sky

I note it seems moody

Soon it'll rain

What some call blessings

Is what comes as mud


Evening is almost here

My worst part

As the sun goes down

It sweeps away joy

You have come to an end

Of the light

And as you fold 

Oneself in a parcel

You are terrified

You don't know 

Who will soon knock


To ask for your soul

Oh no

They need money

They need sleep

They need ...


In fear I remain

My heart beating

No rest at last

Since voices talk

All night long

Mini-intervals

And what sucks

Not being able to tell 

If its your neighbour

Or late visitors

I opt to turn

And before the cock crows

My body is awake


Welcome!

Another chapter 

Of no motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment