Monday, February 18, 2019

To K1

Met you still 

Two years indeed

Not that long

And the grey maggot

Still bears it

Handsome as always


It missed me

Yet far away

Once left me 

And I had to forget

Loving that soul


I sometime regret

That I cared

And had the memory

Of my childhood friend


You make me mad

Always

Yet my niece says

I need not to care

Trust is never free

Unlike grace

* Gadamnit bitch

Wish you knew 

My hatred to insects

That cling on skin

Yet never used that chance

To bite


When will you grow 

And learn to have brain 

Since such a mess

Deserves a tough kick

To have a jump start


Stupid orangotang

Get up on you're feet

Respect you're butt

It gives support

To the empty bald



Give me a second

For I guess I'm tired

Yet its kinder hard 

To trim you're arrogance


Keep on going

Never turn back

Since

My heart so small

Once loved all

Little never knew 

Nothing so new

And young it cried

Knowing hell tried

Till dawn i wish

He was just a wish

That ...

4 comments: