Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Its not hatred

Its not hard love

Its just nature

Its forces


Goodbye lovely

Guess its time 

I fought time

To win back time


I have to leave

Hide for a while

Cover myself away

And perhaps learn


Its not perfect

To be out there

Its somewhere 

Evil to beings

Of kind hearts


But I wonder

...will you forgive me

Or forget me

Or call me 

A stranger

Like your dad


But its you're future

You're destiny lovely

That I have to create

And its only now 

Or will be never


Should have done it 

But I couldn't

When you grow

You'll not understand

That tradition

Is more than blood

Is more than care

Is more than brains

Is more than men

Is more than hell


Wolves

Is my name to folks

Who gave me out 

At mere age of teen

To be a wife

To the stranger 

You know him


So pretty one

My journey starts

Tonight I guess

And I leave you 

Nothing to grow with

Except you're brain

Or you'll be buried

By that stupidity

All around us 

2 comments: