Monday, March 25, 2019

M*

It was


With the old music

Of your flute

You're sound thrills me off

I remain speechless 

Imagining out of the unimagininable

My nerves get alert

My muscles tend to contract

More than even relaxing

I get into a hole

Of black darkness

And it doesn't end

With the music flowing

I then become weak

But stronger than Samson

This pounding heart

Creates a rhythm

I don't know its keys

Then I hear

Voices calling me

"Girl will you wake up?"

Opening my outer eyes

Christ! I had gone away

I had died

Buried by that beauty

Of the sound you make

And my love for you


But first


Being simple and clear

We live 

We love 

We lie

Cold lonely world

Give lessons the hard way

So hard to swallow

Now we face our fears

One is scared of being lonely

But it seems there's a path

Where everyone must take

Don't take it for hatred

But part of your story

Made our paths cross

Quick recovery 

All the best


Then 


Wish I had opened

My eyes wide enough

To see that extension

In your so called skull,, idiot


I find it amusing

Or should it be ironical

Since you made me mad

And opted for the joke

Friend zone


You always want to win

So as to be seen a genious

Or that you can't give in

You bloody jigger


You always talk

And give the stern look

A great analyser

In politics football 

When will you grow

To care about others


But still


Am fighting the tears

Lest they drop down

Annoying me again

My heart solemn it feels

Bitterness and pain


It looks like guilt

Being asked by conscience

To ignore everything

Since when twas your turn

The other party ignored


Cover anger with smile

Laugh keep smiling

But it still shocks

Why did he love brushing

His arms over me


I've never understood

How I slept

Then moment I get up

Not even 

Why I lied to myself

When all was wrong


But l do know

The jealous I feel

Whenever i see you

Spending ...

And it doesn't go past

My hatred for you


And now


Its only I

In this stormy walk

Only I

In this sandy sinking climate

Only I

Who is always wrong

Only I

Who people take advantage

Only I

Who keeps on being lied to

Only I 

Who has to swallow tablets

Only I

Who sometimes get sick

Only I

Who is all alone


There is no shoulder

Even to cling to

There is no moment

Even to keep a smile

There is no room

Even to isolate oneself

There is no human

Even to trust my heart


Useless world useless life

Useless dreams useless ambition

Useless authority useless beings

Useless thoughts useless deeds

Useless love useless feelings

 Am I also useless?


The end

And one thing I kept in mind is that expectations kill all time, I don't have to give all to people who give half but truth be said I can't love someone to that point even if it's my husband


12 comments:

  1. A great poem indeed
    one need should learn
    to have less expectation
    from any engaging activities
    to avoid such heartbreaks in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are among the best people in poetry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make money out of your Talent,
    Your poems are worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice piece you got here make us of it.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting piece indeed....Good job Charlotte God will see you through...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's as amazing as no other.you are going far great talent#charlo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..good job my dear
    All the best Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see talent..Such a smart young lady you are

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow this is an amazing work of art ...keep writing more

    ReplyDelete