Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Trap

After those times
I miss Cedric's chest
How I punched it
To kill my pain
But perhaps his words
Drove my guilt away

Bit by bit
He would listen
See the agony in me
Then he would laugh
About how small
My worries were
Yet his were hills

Daisy and Jean
Had this laughter
That kept them alive
All evening was lively
But hell knew
How many hypocrites
My class hide
Under reading books

But I had these two
Danstone the long one
And Steve the guru
Who were on my neck
All time writing
They had a weird dialect
Jean and I never got it

But they knew me
Every detail of me
Even the look
I have when lying
And they were risky
Dangerous to stare

I was unsound
Hurting Gim twice
Anger I thought
But it was selfish
Yet he didn't fight back
A thing Maingi does
Always

I regret about Elvis
How his talent shown
Those feet
An awkward smile
That made a mistake
Two beats of heart
Yet the chest intact

Should I leave her
She was my friend
But carried secrets
Heavier than her weight
I admire that ability
But I think about her

I need to leave
Disengage my oneself
It's what I wrote before
If I could erase it
You won't know me
Like this drug
Am addicted to
But doctors tell
Big portions reduce
Small ones will kill
And it ends

The disaster
Ccs
172019

9 comments: