Thursday, April 22, 2021

peace

To slit my wrists,my biology said I should cut along the paths, break the joint, open the bones and cut through the radical artery,that I should take aspirin to make my blood thinner, an easier way to avoid blood clotting,that I should be in a hot water tub to open my capillaries, there connection is pointless either way.

To stab myself to death,the internet said I should aim to my chest, though the cavity might be hard,so the stomach is the best to slice those intestines open and embrace the pain, let the blood flow,let it drip and as it soaks through my cloth,that escasty, that joy as it brings an end to everything,lifeless peace.

To jump from a twelve-storey,my counsious said I should wait for a cool breezy afternoon,a rainy one infact,and as I slide down I should worship the drops,the heavy blows down my knuckles,the fall should be a joyful one,just let your head lead your body,to the cemented rough terrain....peace.

To drown yourself to death,my geography said it must be evening,the water would be warm a final bath, cosy, fresh and you don't have to be scared let the water flow into your lungs,open your eyes watch your death like an episode, you can laugh so the choke kicks your system fast, you don't have to fight your death,you fought your life.

To overdose the death,science says you don't need any pill for that, painkillers kill pain, antihistamine induces pain, antibiotics fights bacteria, so you should go for antidepressants,opoid overdose kills faster like excessive drinking,just let the painful intake take you,you could even sleep, it's your final rest actually.

To head on a moving vehicle,you need to know mathematics,since you'll have to calculate the speed, the motion...you'll be throwing yourself fast,it needs to be instant,so speed up and don't forget to wear your favorite cloth and put on a smile be confident since it's going to hurt for the last time,that pain is your cure.

You can opt for a painless death,for instance letting C2O2 into your airvets,like overdosing on sex pills, like....name them, though I wonder,what's the point of dying earlier than your day,what's the point of escaping your worries, what's the point of going somewhere you don't know about, what's the point of leaving music,of leaving food, of leaving friends, of leaving lovers, of leaving books, of leaving money, since I hear you can be a wandering spirit,seeing everything but you can't control it,I also heard that once you buried you'll hear everything,even the last footsteps your lover makes, since I know you know nothing after death
Death is scary,you should be afraid.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing piece Charlotte.. Thank you for the insight.. What's the point of leaving especially music behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, it's worthwhile to go through

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mature piece the imagery is so vivid . Good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me cry at some point, so touching.

    ReplyDelete