Saturday, February 13, 2021

Grapes

Someone hugged me,he tried lifting me up but I declined,he wanted hold me long but I refused,he wanted to kiss my neck but I shrugged off,he insisted on holding me long but I fought my way out,he tried moving his hands over me but I stumped my feet,he whispered that it's alright,but I yelled back no.

Since,it wasn't that warm like yours,his scent wasn't peaceful like yours,his arms didn't grab me like yours,his smell wasn't yours,his height wasn't close to yours,his voice wasn't deep like yours,his breath wasn't cool like yours,he was not you.

It was just a small while,yet I didn't want it to last,I just wanted to break free,it wasn't you,it is never you,it's not like how I always jump on you,it's not like how I always smile back when you brush yourself over me,its not like how I never want your touch to end,it's not like how I love listening to your voice,it's not like......when he left I noted I've never needed someone this bad,yet still I wonder is it so sad, having a horny short girlfriend?

1 comment: