Saturday, February 13, 2021

love

To some it's a game,like they state dating was for fun like playing chess only that when the king is checkmated you no longer in love,my friends say it's a process that should begin with friendship then dating then being in love or being in love coming before dating and others say it just happens love comes in when you feel it's time up for loneliness.

Yet to me it starts with a procedure,like a crush first then a friend to close best friends who have movie nights turning to sleepovers and we start kissing eachother and slowly as I  lie on his body his arms brushing over, I let my left ear listen to heartbeat whose rhythm doesn't change and I lie to myself that he doesn't lie and wish to freeze the moment to be us,for I've been hiding the love.

But in darkness I build scenes under my thoughts for my body is overloaded with lust,I'm after his body I think,  while expecting love to be an unending feeling ,it is a tale with an end at the start and sooner I'll like to break free,disengage from this bond unbounded and it's black valentine's as it's always been.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment