Thursday, July 22, 2021

Butterfly

I found the best one,it seems, he makes me laugh foolishly among strangers,he makes me feel safe around him,he loves staring at me when I talk so much,he wants to be closer to me all the time,he let's his body cover me all times,he is proud to walk with me,he can't stop staring at me,he is the one I want.

He's got the perfect body,the smile I die for,the cutest face,the loving voice,the sense he talks,the way he dresses,the arms I long for,the scent I dream of,the laugh I crave for,the beards I drown for,the body I want,the company I'll wait and wait.

I'm a bit crazy, hahaha,when he shows up, I'm at ease when I jump on him, I feel home whenever he covers me, I'm happy when I see him,I'm talkative when I'm with him,I'm me when it comes to him

I almost forgot I'm in love,with someone else ofcourse, weird! I know he's also in love,not with me though,
That's sad  and it's life 😂.

6 comments: