Monday, December 13, 2021

🕊️ peace

Peace; what's peace for you
Peace is like blue ,like you want me to define what peace is ,like you asking me to define how an orgasm feels like, it's sweet but no words can define it sweetness, it's like an urge but I'm afraid you won't get the scope when I tell it to you.
Well for me peace is her lips,her innocent sweet juicy lips, it's peaceful like it's her lips,her baby lips for me

Well peace is the fear for me, I'm scared, I'm torn that if I text her she might chuckle and her boyfriend will notice, it's the fear that I'll want more of it and I can't tell what the future holds, peace for me is scary, I'm scared of what she now thinks of me, it's peaceful that am afraid of her sweetness and beauty.

And. Peace for me is the confusion, should I walk her out or should I make her stay, should I be romantic and give her an extra jacket since it's Fucking cold yet she still wants to leave,, it's the hug that I won't want to end but it's outside, it's the confusion that is it my fingers tonight or am I calling my boyfriend for the night,  peace for me is the undesiveness, it's the confusion for me.

So you want me to describe peace ,as sleeping knowing someone's on the gate for the lookout or ,you want to say peaceful is killing a your foes so no one's coming for you or ,you say peace is white like no colonies,you think peace is the happiness, you think peace is sleeping like a baby ,naàh peace is the fear, the confusion the panic and it's her lips for me.

1 comment: