Friday, June 10, 2022

Like

So I like this girl 
Like how a hangover makes you feel like, she's that headache that pounds, she's that aftertaste of when she tasted like dying and going to heaven, she's the mood that keeps you zoned out,there universe is inexistent, she's the lazy soul,you only feel like sitting there and staring at the void,her.

 I like her like how nausea makes you dislike the decision you made, like how your mind wanders wondering,what if I misbehaved last night,like how you miss the fun though it's aftermath is skinning you,like how you sit there waiting to reduce the toxins, I like her like how you'll sleep on the floor letting the cold consume your thoughts.

  I like her like how the hangover comes to an end,you see she was there,when I was mid sober but she'll be gone eventually, I like her like how she was the pain,she was the ache, you see I like her like how you hate hangovers,I like her like how she's not in my mind when am taking my first shot,then the next then the next, I like this girl,I like her like I loathe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment