Sunday, April 17, 2022

Blood

My brother
My brother praised the devil in me while everyone else shunned it
You see,my brother saw my darkness while everyone else ignored it
He would rub the poison on my cheeks while everyone else blew it off, he spoke to the monster in me and made a pact, we now inseparable.

My brother isn't someone who'll protect me from a fight, he will join my advesary, pin me down and laugh hysterically at my failure, my brother isn't someone who listens to my opinion, he'll add facts and facts, eventually I'll have to concur with him else I'll be pissed off, my brothers no my brother neglected my existence.

My brother showed his affection to me 😂 no he used to resent me, he only did good making sure I'll repay the favor,he taught me that nothing comes in cheap,he was my everything,he still is 

You see my brother shares all my secrets, he'll fight me when I mess up and loathe at my clown, he wipes my pain and grins before I go back, my brother's and I have a wide imagination he uses my weakness to shut me out, my brother is one in two, my brother sits in a throne, I am his power.

3 comments: