Monday, March 21, 2022

Poetry

Weird
Encounter weird that felt like I was his sucking balls yet his cock was already hard, so weird that I missed my steps some fucking times till I was hopping,I tripped nigga, conversation so weird the problem wasn't clear and still it felt wrong that I stood there eager to leave yet I was supposed to stay, could have been a romantic moment awaited in ages,a phase so weird yet it wasn't ending.

She may be someone or something unique ,so weird yet dark in brighter way, she's someone I don't know yet I have alot to tell about her, she's not around but always there, she's a foe to people who know nothing about her, she can be sang, she can be rapped, she's an awesome psycho, she's a consoler and listener to some, she's an escape route yet the pain giver when meditated on, she praises even the darkest minds, she's the source of the  voice,the urge to scream out and say it loud what can only be heard in silence,

She's an instrument that brings about peace, she's diversified and perhaps something that comes from the heart, she's poetic she's poetry, the home of houses lived and unloved.

Happy world poetry day.

2 comments: