Thursday, April 16, 2020

My only one

So he calls,to ask about my day,how it went after our chat,I'm a bit surprised if he wanted something he would have texted but he goes on telling he can see my dimple and that glorious smile on my face and I chuckle then boom he goes ahead telling about those Kipsigis teeth,I agree it's what's covering my face now,he knows me and can read me well.

I'll like to go on with this conversation,make him flatter me but I can't it's what I never want ,being happy,so something's going to come up soon
but he's clever,pointed the variations in my tone it's not sincere he notes,I can't pretend well when it comes to him,he asks what's wrong and I titter, tries to fill in some gap and he's like stop faking were not in a gab,he's great at tying me up.

It's hard to snap out of this so I tell that before he called I wanted to take a blunt or five so I couldn't drown on my thoughts but get high and doze off smiling, since I can't sleep,at the same time I can't tell what's the problem, it's like some strings that keep you locked in the dark and not even a wind or light can't tell what time it is,he's sorry but for what,he asks if he can come over but I just hang up nothing is worth change for now.

2 comments: